...Apply for AmeriCorps Grants
Serve Rhode Island's annual Request for Proposals (RFP) process is held in conjunction with the release of the Corporation for National and Community Service's AmeriCorps State and National Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO). As of January 2017, the deadline for new grant applications is closed and Serve Rhode Island is not reviewing new applications. In anticipation of the 2018 grant competition, interested organizations are encouraged to review the documents below or visit nationalservice.gov.
For questions regarding AmeriCorps grants, please contact Adam Donaldson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
October - Intent to Apply Form deadline
November - Phase I Application deadline / Peer Review
December - Phase I Notification / Revisions
January - Phase II deadline
May - CNCS Competitive Notification
June - Serve Rhode Island State Formula Notification
2017 AmeriCorps Grant Application Documents
- 2017 Serve Rhode Island RFP
- 2017 AmeriCorps Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Appendix A - Intent to Apply Form
- Appendix B - Applicant Checklist
- Appendix C - 2017 Mandatory Supplemental Guidance
- Appendix D - Application Instructions
- Appendix E - Performance Measure Instructions
- Appendix F.1 - Cost Reimbursement Budget Worksheet
- Appendix F.2 - Fixed Amount Budget Worksheet
- Appendix G - Admin Calculation Financial Worksheet
- Appendix H - Logic Model Worksheet
National Direct Applicant Information
In an effort to strengthen partnerships within each state, National Direct AmeriCorps Grant applicants who are applying to administer programming in Rhode Island are asked to submit the following Consultation Form to Serve Rhode Island.
Consultations Forms should be emailed to Adam at email@example.com by January 16, 2017.
Select technical assistance resources for developing an AmeriCorps program.
- 2017 Grant Information Session PowerPoint
- 45 CFR Chapter XXV Corporation for National and Community Service - General Provisions
- 2017 Evidence Checklist
- AmeriCorps Key Terms PowerPoint
- AmeriCorps Program Management and Design PowerPoint
- Categories of AmeriCorps Grants PowerPoint
- How to Develop a Logic Model PowerPoint
- Intro To AmeriCorps Members PowerPoint
- Intro to AmeriCorps State and National PowerPoint