... Recruit Volunteers for my non-profit
Serve Rhode Island can help you find the volunteers you need to make your organization successful. We use an online volunteer portal to direct groups and individuals to the service the are looking for. You could have the ability to post all of your opportunities year round for people to see. Last year alone, over 1,700 volunteers responded to different needs that non-profits posted.
Serve Rhode Island is the only statewide volunteer center for Rhode Island that is dedicated to meet your agency’s volunteer needs
Become a member of Serve Rhode Island's (SRI) nonprofit network today! Connect with a diverse network of over 60 nonprofit agencies from all throughout Rhode Island.
Enjoy the many benefits of becoming a SRI member agency:
- Access to Serve Rhode Island’s Volunteer Portal, Get Connected, to promote your agency’s volunteer needs. The user-friendly site allows agencies to promote and recruit for events and volunteer opportunities and post employment opportunities and track volunteer hours
- Participation in trainings and webinars
- Promotion of volunteer needs through social media, weekly Providence Journal column and monthly Senior Digest print publications
- Opportunities to spotlight volunteers in the Serve Rhode Island monthly newsletter
- Discounted rates on Presidential Service Awards
To become a member today, follow these two simple steps:
Reach out to Amanda Forget, Volunteer Services Coordinator to talk about how you could benefit from becoming a member with us.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 401-331-2298